- Rooms must be cancelled prior to noon on day of arrival.
- Guests who do not arrive on the scheduled date of arrival and have not cancelled their reservation in advance will be charged the full amount of their reservation booked.
- Change in the length or dates of the reservation may result in a rate change.
- Group reservations are subject to group cancellation guidelines.
- Cancellation policies may vary. Final cancellation terms will be verified at the time of booking.
CHECK IN POLICY
- Check-In Time is 2 pm
- Check-Out Time is 11 am
GUARANTEE AND PAYMENT POLICY
Credit card is required at the time of booking to guarantee the reservation. The registered guest responsible for the room must be at least 19 years of age and must provide a valid credit card in their name along with 1 piece of government issued photo identification at time of check-in.
At time of check in sufficient credit credentials for payment of accommodations must be provided through the authorization of a credit card. Please be advised that a credit hold in the amount of guest room charges, applicable taxes and a provision for incidental charges will be placed on the credit card.
NON SMOKING POLICY
Royal Inn + Suites is a non-smoking hotel. A charge of $350 will be applied to the room bill of the registered guest should deep cleaning be required due to occupants smoking in the room and the registered guest will lose room booking privilege indefinitely.
ROOM CAPACITY POLICY
All room rates are based on double occupancy. An additional charge of $10 per person 13+ years of age occupying a room will be applied at time of check-in. Maximum sleeping capacity in a room is 4 persons. Persons 18 years of age or under must be accompanied by the registered adult at check-in to occupy a room.
The Royal Inn + Suites welcome your beloved pets to join you during your stay. We now have a pet-friendly room available with an applicable $30 + HST pet guest fee per night.
You know your pet better than anyone. To help ensure that all of our guests, pets and humans alike, have a great stay, we ask that you please abide by the following policies:
- Pets are not to be left unattended in the room.
- For the enjoyment of all guests, do not allow your dog to bark in the hotel.
- Place the DND door hanger on the door so that we know your pet is in the room.
- Pets are not allowed in hotel common areas.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet on hotel property.
- You agree to be responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from your pet.
GROUP BOOKING POLICY (10+ Rooms)
- Cancellation of the reservation or part of the reservation can be made free of charge up until 3 weeks prior to the first day of arrival.
- 10% of the last updated reservation value reservation value can be cancelled free of charge within 3 weeks up until 12 pm on the day prior to the first day of arrival.
- Cancellations that exceed 10% of the last updated reservation value original reservation value will be charged with 75%.
- Any other changes or cancellations will be charged with 100% of the value of the change/cancellation.
- Reservations made within 2 weeks of arrival are 100% binding as of the day following the date of the reservation. Any changes or cancellations will be charged with 100%.
LOST AND FOUND POLICY
- Any food or beverage items will be disposed of immediately by hotel management.
- Any used personal care items (soaps, shampoos, lotions, etc.) will be disposed of immediately by hotel management.
- The Royal Inn + Suites reserve the right to only store lost and forgotten items (items not excluded above) for a period of thirty (30) days. After the 30 day period, items will be disposed of by hotel management.
Royal Inn + Suites takes no responsibility for forgotten or lost items.
If an item is found and the guest requests item to be shipped, the postage is to be prepaid and arranged by the guest. Royal Inn + Suites takes no responsibility for items that are lost or damaged during postage.
Housekeeping service is provided daily to all guests. A guest may decline daily housekeeping service by placing the Do Not Disturb magnet on the exterior of the room door. This may be done for a maximum of three days, with housekeeping service being mandatory on every fourth day of the stay. Mandatory housekeeping is required to ensure the property is maintained in a safe and sanitary manner.